- Luas photo thumbnails 08 - (25.4.09). Construction of line B1 at Ballyogan Road.
- Luas photo thumbnails 07 - (25.4.09). Construction of line B1 at Leopardstown
- Luas photo thumbnails 06 - (25.4.09). Construction of line C1 at Amiens Street.
- Luas the movie - 01.02.07. You can download a free and complete video cabride vof the Luas Red Line from Connolly to Tallaght.
- Luas photo thumbnails 05 (27.01.07). Four new Luas pictures posted.
- Luas the movie (01.05.05) - movie clips of Luas
- Luas photo thumbnails 04 (06.12.04) - latest on Line B
- Luas photo thumbnails 03 (20.01.04) - latest on Line B.
- Luas photo thumbnails 02 (11.11.03) - more building on the Red line at Fatima, St James.
- Luas photo thumbnails 01 (11.11.03) - initial construction pictures of Luas Red line.
Photos in these two pages will also be linked to the relevant place in the text. If you have photographs which you would like to contribute, please send them to me for consideration. I would also welcome comments, particularly about load time using modems. Remember that clicking on a thumbnail photo not only opens the enlarged photo but also another window. This should mean that when you finish viewing you can simply close the window to return to the thumbnails.
There are pictures of hidden Dublin featuring the city wall, the River Poddle, River Liffey, Isolde's tower, the new boardwalk, the millennium bridge, St Kevin's medieval church, Charles Stewart Parnell, the floozie in the jacuzzi, aerial view, Jamieson's and many more. Most people know that Ireland was neutral during the Second World War - not many know that we have a beautiful German war cemetery in beautiful Glencree. To find out why there are no allied servicemen's graves, see my Train, bus and tram page 4.
The rail section features construction of the new tram system, built in Dublin before opening in mid-2004. Future pictures will include heritage diesel pictures, DART, Intercity and bog rail and other narrow gauge railway.
Top of Page