- Before you consider leaving a message in my guestbook, read the following:
- No offensive language or material is allowed
- you do not have to leave your e mail address. In fact, I strongly recommend you don't leave it since you may then be subject to spam.
- Every entry is approved or declined by the editor.
- You don't have to leave a website either. If you use the guestbook as an opportunity to advertise your link without asking, it will not be approved. If you want to trade appropriate links, contact me.
Here is a sample from my last Guestbook - many thanks to all:
- NAME: Rachelle Howard
- Country: ENGLAND Date: Fri Oct 10 01:52:50 2003
- Comment: Just wanted to say thank you very much for the information on your website about good pubs to go to in Dublin. It was very useful for a group of 8 girls let loose on the piss! The pubs you recommended were all really good, only trouble was that we had few too many and couldn't find our way home for a while!!!rachelle,Lancashire England x x
- NAME: liz fitzgerald
- Country: newfoundland ca Date: Thu Oct 2 04:39:37 2003
- Comment: any other fitzgeralds out there doing family tree
more guestbook entries >
Hidden Dublin: Guestbook 1