Five Top Tips in case she Pops the Question
To commemorate this leap year when, in the western tradition, ladies can propose marriage to their menfolk, hidden dublin presents five top excuses for that awkward moment:
- "Didn't I mention that I'm still technically married to someone else?"
- "Can you give me a few days..I need to check with Jacinta who told me the other day that she's also pregnant...again."
- "I will have to check with mammy first."
- "Let's do that, as soon as I pay off my plasma tv, x-box and when my sky tv sports sub becomes free."
- "If we get married later this year, do I have to change my surname?"
29 February 2012.
< Homer O'SImpson 2 | Hidden Dublin | How to chat up an Irish Girl >